Strange...

So I'm in 2011 with Man City and were doing good, were in 2nd behind Liverpool who has 1 point on us. I wasn't really paying attention to how liverpool was doing the last few weeks, but I noticed we were in first by a couple of points. I checked Liverpools fixtures and they had lost their last 4 games to Blackburn, Burnley, Hull, and Everton without scoring any goals in those 4 games. I then checked their Tactics to see if anyone was injured, and there were no major injuries, but then I noticed the whole starting lineup was players from the reserves. Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano, Kuyt, and many more great players weren't even being played as subs. In fact, the team only had 2 subs.

Anyone had any similar experiences or know whats going on?

BTW, Rafa Benitez is still their manager.

So I'm in 2011 with Man City and were doing good, were in 2nd behind Liverpool who has 1 point on us. I wasn't really paying attention to how liverpool was doing the last few weeks, but I noticed we were in first by a couple of points. I checked Liverpools fixtures and they had lost their last 4 games to Blackburn, Burnley, Hull, and Everton without scoring any goals in those 4 games. I then checked their Tactics to see if anyone was injured, and there were no major injuries, but then I noticed the whole starting lineup was players from the reserves. Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano, Kuyt, and many more great players weren't even being played as subs. In fact, the team only had 2 subs.

Anyone had any similar experiences or know whats going on?

BTW, Rafa Benitez is still their manager.

Never seen anything like that before maybe you should highlight the issue in the bugs forum and see what they say.

I've seen this with Liverpool but in 2015. I was checking how they were doing (being a fan) but they were winning consistently. Players such as Reina and Torres and other stars were left out in place of average players.

Archived