Manager - Paulo Bento

I'm currently in year - 2023 and Paulo Bento has no wbeen at Liverpool since 2012.. he plays the 4-1-2-1-2 formation.. I'm amazed by his defensive record.. Liverpool dont score to many but goals against is somthing to admire..

How is this manager doing on your game.? does his tactic have the same effect as far as goals against goes..?

Are there any programs to allow me to peak at his tactics..? there used to be a programe which allowed us to steele the AI's tactic.?

I'm in 2018 and he's currently managing in Portugal with Sporting CP with his 4-1-2-1-2 formation!

Anything else i dont know, i dont have his league loaded so no idea how his tactics are doing. As for this 'program' i havent seen one like this but then again i dont really look for this type of program.

I remember him repeatedly declaring interest in my players whilst Newcastle manager on FM2009. This naturally unsettled them which angered me. I got my revenge though by thrashing his team, and seeing him sacked after that result. :cool:

Archived