Any Spanish speakers available for some quick help please?

I'm starting a new Venezuelan League challenge, and am in the process of creating the new Club Coro FC in the game.

I've been scouring the web for hours, but with my complete lack of speaking any Spanish, I'm finding it pretty much impossible to get all the information I need on FC Coro. :(

If someone who knows Spanish could please find me a link to anywhere that has the squad (players and their positions) for Coro FC, I would be extremely grateful.

Everything else I've almost got done, but I can't complete my editing and start the game until I know the Coro squad.

Can anyone help please ?

Sorry mate, but no joy. I've searched them on Google and I can't find a list. I thought I found it but I was re-directed to a team called Guaros FC.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

(I speak Spanish, just so you know I wasn't randomly guessing).

Sorry mate, but no joy. I've searched them on Google and I can't find a list. I thought I found it but I was re-directed to a team called Guaros FC.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

(I speak Spanish, just so you know I wasn't randomly guessing).

Thanks for trying.

I find lots more things with Coro come up when typing in a Spanish search string, but I just can't make sense of the results.

I've been using the tags: Coro deporte Tercera División Fútbol Coro FC; hoping to get news articles etc, but just can't make sense of any of it. :)

Surely there must be a Venezuelan equivalent of things like BBC Sport and SkySports online that have have lists of the Team Squads in their Country?

Thanks for trying.

I find lots more things with Coro come up when typing in a Spanish search string, but I just can't make sense of the results.

I've been using the tags: Coro deporte Tercera División Fútbol Coro FC; hoping to get news articles etc, but just can't make sense of any of it. :)

Surely there must be a Venezuelan equivalent of things like BBC Sport and SkySports online that have have lists of the Team Squads in their Country?

My knowledge of Venezuela is poor, never mind the football there I'm afraid.

I'm sure someone can help you soon enough mate.

I'm not a spanish speaker but I found a web address for a Coroo Futbol Club it's http://www.corofc.com/. Hope it gives you some help

Thanks. I've already been there, and even running it through a translator, it seems so basic that they don't have a squad list.

I found one list there with some names, but it gives no indication what positions any of them play (if they're even players), so it doesn't help me in creating their squad.

Hopefully someone who knows Spanish can point me in the direction of a Venezuelan news site local to Coro, that just has a simple squad list?

I can't believe a City wouldn't have a local news site that covers their local team? :confused:

I speak spanish and couldnt find any list there.

Glad it's not just me then.

Any chance you could check if there's a local news site online from Coro Venezuela that reports on Coro FC please? Surely a local news and sports station will have a squad list for them? I just don't know where to start not speaking Spanish. :)

Coro FC is a club which relies on professionals from the surrounding areas as part-time players. They go through a lot of players because of this.

http://www.futbol.com.ve/834/coro-fc-surge-en-el-balompie-falconiano/

This website says that there are 70 players training with them during the 2009 preseason. I would assume that's why you won't find a squad list; it just changes around too much.

Coro FC is a club which relies on professionals from the surrounding areas as part-time players. They go through a lot of players because of this.

http://www.futbol.com.ve/834/coro-fc-surge-en-el-balompie-falconiano/

This website says that there are 70 players training with them during the 2009 preseason. I would assume that's why you won't find a squad list; it just changes around too much.

The 70 players they had training was for pre-season. That included all the youth sections up to Under 20 level, from which the first professional Club in Coro would be formed. It was basically a set of trials for which players would become the First Team.

I am happy to say, that after many hours of painstaking searching using google and babblefish to translate; I finally managed to find and register at a Coro Forum, and I now have the information I needed, including the names and positions of the final 28 man squad that made the grade. :)

Thanks to those who tried to help.

Archived