Player History

Why is it just leaqgue appearances which are listed in the player history? Really doesn't reflect well the history of a player.

I might be wrong but Pique scored for Man Utd in the Champions League. I bought him back to Old Trafford in 2015 and he scored on his EPL debut and it said it was his first ever goal. Like I say I might be wrong but swear he's scored in the past. First EPL goal yes, but not overall.

Either way, that was what made me think to post this. Something which I have always wanted really...

The history should involve all appearances. You can then select to see the break down. The history is an overview, so why would there be so much hidden information within each season - cup goals, euro goals etc.

Can this at least be an option...

This has been mentioned lots of times. People have said that the it would take too much research to find all goals for players from all competitions to do their history. In my opinion that is not really important to people all people want is the ability to see how many goals their players have scored in all competitions since the start of the game not what has happened in the past.

Archived