Increased player interaction.

The 14th minute of my Arsenal team vs. Portmouth. 24th January 2010. Linking play from Diaby, Fabgregas, RVP and Bendtner led to a stunning goal from just outside the box by Andrei Arshavin. Unfortunately, the physio had to sprint onto the pitch and give him treatment. Arshavin had been my best player all season even coming 3rd in World Player of the Year and rightfully deserving a place on the left wing of the team of the year. I immediately brought up the tactics screen and found his condition at 70%. Worrying about a long-term injury and my competition for a bettered position of 2nd place, I took him off for the young lad Carlos Vela. It said he was annoyed at being taken off and now is 'slightly concerned with my managerial tactics'.

If player interaction was improved, I could explain to him my decision making him feel valued instead of unappreciated. I was previously unopinonated about debates on player interaction but now I fully back potential improvements.

WE NEED BETTER PLAYER INTERACTION!

There is so much SI can do to improve player interaction.

They have only scratched the surface and in my opinion have not made good enough strides in this area.

I don't want my player to recommend a scout (has that ever happened in the history of football?) I want to be able to tell him my plans for the team, plans for his role - if I'm going to be releasing him at the end of the season etc.

So much that can be done here.

I would like some more manager inter-actions... sick of playing games and having 2-3 minor injuries against my team as the oppostion manager has basically told his players to go out and "kill" mine... would like to be able to call him a "thug"

lol a '' Cause a riot '' Button would rule!

You could really rile up the opposition by having ago at the other teams dug out! probably end up being sent to the stand but hopefully it would boost morale and get the boys fired up!:cool:

Archived