Irritating having to confirm every squad selection decision in International football

Does anyone else find it annoying that you have to confirm every decision in international football, like confirm do you want to call up player x, remove player y etc,

whereas in every other area of the game you can tick a box to not have to confirm every decision, why not in inernational football where you are regularly calling different players up, dropping them etc?

Because unlike when you manage a team where you have a set of players, as an international manager you have hundreds at your display. There are FIFA rules that state a selection deadline. If you want an automatic feature just holiday on that day when you have to decide who to call up.

I dont mind that, what did my head in was as England U20 manager alot of my players would be called up to the U19's but as I could see them in my squad they werent really there, so I had to go through each player to find the 10 or so I needed to call up again, this got boring so I quit

I also got annoyed by the filter, I was U21 manager, I would use the filter in the National Pool to list players eligible for the U21 squad and select them. Upon returning to the Squad confirmation message I would be told they were not eligible as they were too old. I got so sick of it at one point that I would not select any one who was 21 years old (yes I know it is the Under 21's, but you can select people who were turn 21 after a certain date).

Just to clarify, the bit I'm complaining about is when you select at the top of the screen to call up a player, or remove from the squad, you get a box appearing in the middle of the screen asking you again to confirm you decision.

i.e you click to remove a player from the squad then a box pops up saying ''do you want to remove player x from the England squad''

well yes that's why I clicked remove from squad.

In every other area you can tick the box to remove this double checking option when taking a decision. But in International squad selection you have to double confirm every single selection. And when you might be doing this 23 times it gets soooooooooooo boring.

imo :)

Archived