Request Feeder Club Problem

Hi All,

Need help to know is it something that i can do to make my request for the feeder club have the option - loan international/work permit/etc...

Before this, as i remember when we click to request the feeder club, it will give us option to choose which category feeder club that we need.. Now when i click the request to the board, it just show that the board will find the club without give me the option... and as the result all feeder club that my board suggest is always for the work permit as i really need feeder club for local club.

Really need help....

Hi mate, you usually get the option to choose after you have been at the club a little while and the board are confidant in you ability or you could use the back door way and use FMRTE but there is no fun in doing it that way but it all depends on how despret you are

Hi mate, you usually get the option to choose after you have been at the club a little while and the board are confidant in you ability or you could use the back door way and use FMRTE but there is no fun in doing it that way but it all depends on how despret you are

Thanks for the reply...

But still don't get what u have said...

Actually i really need the option button (the one that we choose the feeder club categories eg local loan/international loan/work permit/etc) to be there in my game. Just want to know how to make that happen back to normal... sorry for my english..

As peter said - you cannot make the option appear. Usually you have to be at a club for a few years before you will be given the option to choose.

When I started with Liverpool, i had to wait three years before I was given the option to choose the type of link. You have to be patient!

As peter said - you cannot make the option appear. Usually you have to be at a club for a few years before you will be given the option to choose.

When I started with Liverpool, i had to wait three years before I was given the option to choose the type of link. You have to be patient!

ok thanks... now i understand... actually i have been this club for the rest of the game.... now in 2018 ;)

the option button have been there before this even on the first year im at the club.. but from the current year (2018), there are no option... just a message from my board regarding the request..

It it normal? just want to know why this happen... :)

Actually I've had the same problem. As Liverpool after about 2 seasons I had the option to select what type of feeder club I would like, now 5 seasons in the option has been taken away from me. There has been a change of board, but that was 2 seasons ago.

ok thanks... now i understand... actually i have been this club for the rest of the game.... now in 2018 ;)

the option button have been there before this even on the first year im at the club.. but from the current year (2018), there are no option... just a message from my board regarding the request..

It it normal? just want to know why this happen... :)

Hmmh - thats odd. I wonder if it has anything to do the the feeder clubs you have already - do you have a lot of them and maybe they are all the same type. Not sure on this one if this is not the case.

Hmmh - thats odd. I wonder if it has anything to do the the feeder clubs you have already - do you have a lot of them and maybe they are all the same type. Not sure on this one if this is not the case.

yup... really odd :)

i have :

2 clubs for work permit

1 club for local loan

1 club for money (US club)

as my local loan club have been on PL... so the link have been terminated... (that why need to find the new one)

thanks for the reply mate.. :)

yup... really odd :)

i have :

2 clubs for work permit

1 club for local loan

1 club for money (US club)

as my local loan club have been on PL... so the link have been terminated... (that why need to find the new one)

thanks for the reply mate.. :)

Not what i would call excessive at all. Does not seem unreasonable. I wonder if it might have something to do what bank balance you have? What league are you in - maybe there is a limit to how many feeder clubs your leage will allow. Clutching at straws here though.

Not what i would call excessive at all. Does not seem unreasonable. I wonder if it might have something to do what bank balance you have? What league are you in - maybe there is a limit to how many feeder clubs your leage will allow. Clutching at straws here though.

mmm... my club bank account is about 300M with 30M loan bank.

League : EPL

mmm... my club bank account is about 300M with 30M loan bank.

League : EPL

Pretty healthy so cannot see any reason why - sorry but i am fresh out of ideas.

I have had the same thing, been at Newcastle since the start of the game and we are now in 2017/18 season.

The option to choose a club disappeared for me as well about 4 seasons ago.

It was about the same time I got really successful and my boards expectations increased.

No explanation for it, it never reappeared in the season I did the quadrupole, but the boards confidence in me was sky high then.

I have dropped a few feeders that were no longer of use, but that made no difference either.

I had this in FM09, I believe it is when you drop the first few feeders the board will look to replace them with new ones.

For instance you no longer want one of the first clubs you got at the start of your save. The board will then find a new feeder and don't see the point in letting you choose.

I have not encountered this in FM10 yet as I only have a few feeders going and still getting asked what ones I want.

Did you both cancel feeders with any previous clubs?

Archived