"Best Eleven" Question

When you get the e-mail at the end of a season informing you of the supporters' best eleven choices, is it always for the 4-4-2 formation? I ask because I like to holiday my seasons and am worried that my tactic wasn't being used! (That would easily explain my 17th placed finish with Bath in the BSS :rolleyes:)

In my experience, it's whatever formation you used the most.

Asfaik its the default national formation..

Cause iv always gotten the Brazilian 4-2-2-2 formation in all my brazilian saves.

Asfaik its the default national formation..

Cause iv always gotten the Brazilian 4-2-2-2 formation in all my brazilian saves.

Hmm, but likeabawss said when he was at southampton is was a 4-3-3 which isn't the England default. I seem to remember it being the formation you used the most, I think it might not have used my formation on holiday because even though I had the formation loaded I hadn't made a team selection? I'm going to run some tests to see if this is the case.

Mine keeps getting set as 4-1-3-1-1 with wingers, despite the fact that I only played that formation twice since the game started! It means that there are two players in the team who left after the first season who played 2 and 3 games for the club respectively, it annoys me as there should be centre midfielders in my best 11

Mine adjusted to the tactic that I use the most.

Fairly sure you can also just tick 'Keep this Tactic' while you are on holiday so that all games played will be with that tactic, that way you don't have to worry about it.

Archived