Unhappy players

hi can someone tell me wether its possible to call a player meeting to sort out my unhappy players. Nothing is coming up on why players are unhappy. Been through every player one by one by squad harmony is poor. Results are going ok so no issues and i have been using the encouragement talks as opposed to expect to win etc. Havent had any issues with tutoring either - all players have been delighted with their linkups

I think i read on here you can call a player meeting but just dont know wether it was possible or not?

Calling a player meeting is usually for when you go on a losing streak, but I think if you go to backroom meeting it can be suggested through that sometimes, I've only seen it for morale issues once in my save though despite having recurring issues regarding squad morale, so not sure specifically what triggers the ability to call a player meeting through backroom interaction.

ah thats great thanks for the advice. Ijust got ridiculusy unhappy players at the moment. Have a squad of 30 players in total. Everyone gets rotated once in a while and most are getting between 20 to 25 games but its the regens seems to be the worst. Ive bought in a couple of 17 yr olds who are unhappy that they arent playing first team football (they were bought in as hot prospects - and they have had a cup run and some lower league opposition games). I dont remember in FM09 and previous versions players getting upset so easily.

Wish there was a button to call player meeting in the game. I think it could be superb feature

ah thats great thanks for the advice. Ijust got ridiculusy unhappy players at the moment. Have a squad of 30 players in total. Everyone gets rotated once in a while and most are getting between 20 to 25 games but its the regens seems to be the worst. Ive bought in a couple of 17 yr olds who are unhappy that they arent playing first team football (they were bought in as hot prospects - and they have had a cup run and some lower league opposition games). I dont remember in FM09 and previous versions players getting upset so easily.

Wish there was a button to call player meeting in the game. I think it could be superb feature

I think that's a hint to loan them out.

no unfair treatment of players from whats on their screens - discipline of 16 on my profile and carefully follow a structered warning and fine process

Im fleetwood town by the way here and second season in prem now - safe mid table offered by me to the board and im 6th. 2 losses in 12 games now 5 draws and 5 wins.

I just cant understand this from fm09 least on their it used to say what the issues were and players were a little more patient

robert

Have tried that but reject everyone who comes in. had Everton, Spurs, Celtic, Athletico Madrid make offers but they rejected it. Even though they are Wonderkid rep and only 17 i think it maybe best to move them on.

Put your 17 year olds out on loan.

I just had a clear out at the end of my last season. I just looked at the players who didn't get many games and sold them on. (Taking injuries into account).

I sold 5 players for €120m.

A smaller squad, but my youth players are moved up now, and then a few sent on loan, with a few getting the odd game against poor sides and in cup matches. And I find it great to have a few 17/18/19 year olds to throw on when I'm winning 2 or 3 nil with 30 minutes left. That gives my main strikers a break and a rest for that crucial match coming up next.

Basically the team isn't happy with not playing. And that's bad management on your part because you can't keep a trimmed squad and work it. And with the large squad you have you aren't rotating it enough, so players that aren't playing are naturally worried.

So look to give the younger players on loan and clear out any dead wood and make a few quid.

eugene

Did this already. My squad was at 36 cleared the wood. I just wish my players would go out on loan. Problem is i have only 5 feeder clubs (everytime for the last 2 years of asking im getting no one)

No a single one in england now as i had poor clubs Marine and AFC Halifax as feeder clubs. Time to move some dead wood on.

I just think next decent offer comes in for these players ill try and put in a buy back clause and accept a good offer for them. I have a good youngish strikeforce anyways

Kramanric - croation 25 yr old - 13 goals in 16 apps this season

Lukeaku - Romanian 23 yr old - 9 goals in 12 appearances.

So i have a future striking pairing for at least 5 to 6 years

robert

Have tried that but reject everyone who comes in. had Everton, Spurs, Celtic, Athletico Madrid make offers but they rejected it. Even though they are Wonderkid rep and only 17 i think it maybe best to move them on.

Maybe they don't think they will be first team players at those clubs either. Lower leagues?

If they're just stroppy brats I'd get rid of 'em.

Lukeaku - Romanian 23 yr old - 9 goals in 12 appearances.

He's belgian in my game, but I sold him recently for €25m

Anyway, you don't need feeder clubs to send them on loan.

Select the option to offer them for loan.

Then you get offers. Then they go on loan.

But I only accept offers where they'll be Valuable Members of the first time, otherwise I keep them and play them when I can.

my mistake eugene. he is indeed belgian. I would rid of him but hes banging them in and everyone seems to put him down as vital to the team including other squad members. Only just signed him this season for £22million.

As for the offering on loan i have done this and wont go even to championship squads. Weird thing is i have now sold them to arsenal and barcelona and they were happy to sign for them but nevermind.

Archived