Match Engine/Graphics Card Help....

Hi all,

I'm hoping a very friendly person would be able to give me some advice. At the moment my "system 3D rating" is only 1 star, and I can't have crowds, sky or weather effects on or the match engine jumps, and even if I put "graphical detail" on "low" the match engine jumps, I have to keep it on "Auto-select"

I'm assuming this is down to my graphics card? My computer has:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

Memory (Ram): 4.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7050/NVIDIA nForce 610i

So do I need a new graphics card? If so could someone tell me what card I need? Ideally I'd like to be able to have detail level high and all the other effects on, which I thought I'd be able to with this computer.

Thanks to anyone that helps, hope I've given enough detail. I'm not really a computer guy though!

Definitely down to your graphics card buddy. You computer specifications are pretty high as well, the only thing letting it down is your graphics card.

This is the website I use to see if I can run games, it gives you a breakdown of what it is preventing you from playing the game.

CLICK ME :)

Cheers for the help guys, I tried that site but all it said was that I could run FM.

" Video Card

Minimum: 128 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater) Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

You Have: GeForce 7050 / nForce 610i

PASS

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Required You Have

Video RAM 128 MB 1.4 GB

Hardware T&L Yes

Pixel Shader version 2.0 3.0

Vertex Shader version 2.0 3.0

"

Doesn't say anything about what cards would improve the performance or anything like that?

I don't think my computer overheats, never feels hot at all but not sure if that's something you can feel from the outside!

Stevio-when you say it has one star and plays the game no problem can you have detail level on high/medium and no jumping? Same with crowds and stuff?

Archived