You current Game Setup

it depends what extra settings you have selected. if you plan to go to 2050 and have current international players selected taking up however many thousand they do, they are all going to have retired by then. it all depends on how fast you want your computer to run really. I'd say that you're fine to go :)

my set up is usually (i have 4 or 5 saves i use at the moment)

England (BSN/S)

Brazil (1st Division)

France (Ligue 1)

Italy (Serie A)

Spain (Liga BBVA)

and then large DB with current internationals from South America and Europe (occasionally Africa as well), Players from top clubs in europe, and on one of them i think i have all players from England as well. usually comes to around 50-70k

Thank you very much.

Hmm..

I was thinking

England(all)

Italy(top)

Spain(top)

France(top)

Norway(top)

Germany(top)

Holland(top)

Portugal(top)

=13 divisions from 8 countries

+

All players from theese nationalities; South America - UK & Ireland - Norway and Pakistan

+ Large database

Total of 89 000 players.

My computer is a 1 and a half year old fujutsi siemens. Ram 4 / 1000 GB capacity intel core r 2quad 2.33 GHz.

Will this be managed? if im planing my last FM 10 save for the nest 6-7 moths and hopefully a spell unntill 2050(gametime) or is thise setup to big?

I have every league that comes with the SI database loaded and players of all nationalities (roughly 290,000 players IIRC). Game speed is quite playable most of the time, transfer windows can bog down abit but game world is really balanced.

Thank you very much.

Hmm..

I was thinking

England(all)

Italy(top)

Spain(top)

France(top)

Norway(top)

Germany(top)

Holland(top)

Portugal(top)

+

All players from theese nationalities; South America - UK & Ireland - Norway and Pakistan

+ Large database

Total of 89 000 players.

My computer is a 1 and a half year old fujutsi siemens. Ram 4 / 1000 GB capacity intel core r 2quad 2.33 GHz.

Will this be managed? if im planing my last FM 10 save for the nest 6-7 moths and hopefully a spell unntill 2050(gametime) or is thise setup to big?

What the game speed rating?

Personally I have:

England (BS N/S)

Ireland (First Division)

Northern Ireland (Second Division)

Wales (Premier league)

Scotland (Third Division)

16 leagues in 5 countries with a large database so around 22000 players. I started unemployed with past experience sunday league. I'm thinking I should of added Spanish and Italian top divisions though, in case I want to manage abroad. I'd use at most 35000 players if I was you. It will make it run much quicker and you'll still have a fair amount of players.

Thank you very much.

Hmm..

I was thinking

England(all)

Italy(top)

Spain(top)

France(top)

Norway(top)

Germany(top)

Holland(top)

Portugal(top)

+

+ Large database

Total of 89 000 players.

My specs are similar to yours and I can easily run 90,000 players and 32 divisions from 28 countries.

BUT I'm only up to 2014, so it will slow down eventually. Ignore the game speed stars, they don't mean a lot.

11,000 players. English Premiership down to blue square conference, currently managing mansfield town with reputation 'former sunday league footballer'... Believe me that is HARD!

I dont care what anyone says, if your running lots of leagues which you know you can get lots of extra good players from, the game becomes too easy.. Anyone running a database of over 50,000 players who isnt sucessfull almost everygame isnt the best manager in the world...

Germany League 1-5

Load all players based in: Germany

Load all players from Top Division: Europe, South America

Load all players from Top Clubs: Africa, North America, Oceania, Asia

about 50,000 players IIRC.

I'm in 2039 and I don't see any slowdown. But there are only about 20,000 players now.

Computer:

2GB RAM

2x 3GHz

Archived