FM2007 or FM2010

having tried out fm2010 and loving the 3d match,i seem to have more fun playing fm2007.i prefer the speed of it and prefer the news items rather than having to subscribe on fm2010.

i want to get into fm2010 but the addictveness of it seems lacking for me.

any ideas or thoughts on which one to play?

I'm getting sick of all these people that complain about new games and prefer the old ones ... come on seriously, is it because FM07 is easier? Or your favorite players are better or younger? Or you are too lazy to discover all the new stuff in FM10 ? You pc is 7 years old? Or you live in the past, the past is always better? Or is it just to let the world know you are elite and HAS TO not like FM10 because it makes you feel better? What are you guys, idiots or what? You may like other versions, then JUST PLAY THEM, don't come flood the forum with how bad this game now is. I'm not a fan boy or anything, but FM10 for me is the best ever, far ahead of all the rest, it has more options, the best editor with great potential (yes of course there is room for improvement), and the it's the fastest processing FM ever. Try playing FM07 with 52 nations loaded and 130.000 players, and THEN talk about realism.

Archived