What hidden stats do what?

I know the obvious ones like professionalism and ambition.. but ones like adaptability and versitility.

Also with things like temprement and pressure, is 20 high or low, or good or bad?

Jadedness and fitness, what do they mean?

Wouls someone please care to explain in depth all these meanings.. would be greatfully appreciated by me and im sure many other fm players out there

Thanks.

Found this:

Personalities

Adaptable:

A player who is adaptable can play in many different countries and normally also play out of their best position (DM, DC, ST). They can adapt to their surroundings well, so for these guys moving from South Africa to Asia is not much of a problem and they can probably play as well as they did while they were in Africa. In FM Modifier the higher their Adaptability value, the more adaptable they are.

Ambitious:

If a player is ambitious he normally aim high for his goals; for them avoiding relegation is seldom good enough, they would want a mid-table position. There are many pros and cons to an ambitious player, one of the pros is that they are easier to motivate, regardless of in Team Talks or bonus pay-outs. Some players, however, are too ambitious and end up using their current club as a stepping stone, getting ready to move to a bigger club in the future. Some are so ambitious that they become selfish, wanting everything for themselves and lacking teamwork. Some are okay though, so whether high ambition is a good or bad thing, it just depends.

Loyal:

Like the name suggests, loyal players are players who are devoted to their club, never using their current clubs as stepping stones and just giving their best for whoever they are working for. It's a rather good thing, the total opposite of ambitious players, but still, they also have their disadvantages. They don't normally get motivated well by money or team-talks, so in some sense when they are in a losing battle they don't seem to be able to up their performance. Check out their loyalty in FM Modifier (FMM), it's what determines whether they are loyal or not.

Pressure-Motivated:

Normally people take threats like, "Do well or you're fired", badly, making them too pressurized and not able to concentrate well. But in fact, some players take this differently; they become hungrier to keep their job and giving their best to make sure they stay at the club. This personality is a rather good one, they normally do better than expected when challenged to do well. Only when you don't expect too much from them and telling them there's no pressure would they drop their level of performance, so watch out for these players, these are the players you won't want to babysit. The stat “pressure†is the most important in determining how well they get motivated from pressure in FMM.

Professional:

A little bit of similarity with sporting (see below), these players would rather win with honour than win under-handedly. They aren't the type to complain to the media that they deserve a better contract or should be a first-team regular. These players also dislike it when you make controversial statements to the media, let's say you complain to the media that you feel the goal should have been allowed, and the referee made a terrible decision. For ambitious players they would agree with you, but for sporting players they will probably feel that you have stirred up controversy and that you should have shown more professionalism. Check out their professionalism stats in FMM.

Sporting:

Win, lose, or draw, these players don't really mind, so long they have a good game. These players are the less aggressive type of players; so don't expect these players to be diving into tackles, diving to get a penalty, or fighting very hard and playing rough just to get the ball. However, they are a good choice to be your captains, because they don't normally get themselves into trouble and seldom argue with the man in charge. When these players are by a goal down, they don't normally react badly or complain to a referee that the earlier goal should have been allowed. Check out their sportsmanship in FMM to find these captains.

Temperamental:

One thing's for sure, these players cannot keep their cool in difficult situations, perhaps the complete opposite of sporting.

The less temperament a player is, the less likely the player can keep his cool when he's angry and more likely to do things without thinking twice. You definitely won't want these players to be your captain, and some signs of players with low temperament are arguing with referees, bringing violence into the match when they are clearly unhappy (Remember WC 06 Finals?), and in the end get themselves sent off or a yellow card that could have really been prevented. Players with high temperament are the complete opposite of what I just mentioned; they get their head back in the game and are always calm when doing things. Check out their temperament stats to determine if they are a temperamental player in FMM.

Controversial:

Players who are controversial always get themselves into trouble, regardless of whether it's with the media, the FA, or you. Their aim is somehow to spark controversy for people to talk about, something like attention-seekers. And it's not good for you as manager.

Controversial players normally try to trick the referee a little; they know they were offside but yet carry on with play, in the end scoring a controversial goal you as manager have to answer for. Even if it's disallowed, the player would still complain to the referee (see temperamental), and thus sparking controversy, again. They would at times request new contracts, threaten club managers to give them a good deal or they will play elsewhere, basically, just looking for trouble. This type of players are never good, and certainly you would want to change. Check out a player's controversy value in FMM to find out just how likely he's going to create trouble.

Bit old, but..

I know the obvious ones like professionalism and ambition.. but ones like adaptability and versitility.

Also with things like temprement and pressure, is 20 high or low, or good or bad?

Jadedness and fitness, what do they mean?

Wouls someone please care to explain in depth all these meanings.. would be greatfully appreciated by me and im sure many other fm players out there

Thanks.

most stats are self explanitory

pace/finishing etc

20 is the max setting:thup:

the post above should give you an idea of the hidden ones are ...........and follow the same logic

temprement 20 :thup:

temprement 2:thdn:

No - Bobby Charlton controversial? Kaka? Messi?

I'm not into spoilers, but I've just checked the editor and ...

Rooney and Anelka have matured in recent times and this is reflected in their current rating. Bellamy isn't as high as I'd have thought, and Robbie Savage is WAAAY too low!!

I don't think it's TOO much of a spoiler if I let out that high-profile players with 20 Controversy include Mido, Joey Barton, Lee Bowyer and El-Hadj Diof. You can't argue with that, not even in an empty room!

Archived