Patch?

Can anyone from si or a mod or anything just confirm or deny that the patch is coming out today?,

It's not a rant but i for one am getting sick of how long we have to wait for a patch for the game to be playable,

One thing that annoys me and i don't think is right is the way the mods or si have such a bad attitude and 9 times out of 10 are ignorant,

After all we buy the game year in year out and many of us cannot play the game until it is patched,

Yet when anyone asks about the patch or takes a dig at the game they either get shown the height of ignorance or their thread is closed down and the crazy thing is we pay them for the privelage,

Before anyone starts going crazy yes i love the game and am not taking a dig but i would like to know when i can start a proper game without a load of attitude?

Had a feeling that would happen,

I dont want anyone thinking i'm going ape over it or anything but at this stage it would be nice to get some kind of date,

I really didn't mind or was annoyed at all when they originally said feb/mar but at this stage it would be nice to know ye know what i mean man?

Had a feeling that would happen,

I dont want anyone thinking i'm going ape over it or anything but at this stage it would be nice to get some kind of date,

I really didn't mind or was annoyed at all when they originally said feb/mar but at this stage it would be nice to know ye know what i mean man?

Yeah but if they put a official date then for some unseen circumstances its not out that date forums go grazy with were is the patch etc :D

• SI Staff

We don't normally say when because it could be pulled at the last minute if something comes up. It's happened in the past that we've planned the patch to go live, have sorted everything out then had to pull it. This is why we don't normally give out specific times. We know it can be frustrating at times but it's better than getting everyone's hopes up for a specific time then having to disappoint if it gets pulled.

Either way people are going to be disappointed unfortunately.

Archived