most improved young players!!!!

who do you guys think have been the best young players to imrpove for you throught their career, stats wise!!. whether it is through tutoring or just natural progression???

for me it is marco verrati so far!!! he is constantly imprving at a rapid rate!! aswell as the likes of mamadou sakho!! and aswell, jack wilshere!!!!

cheerz!!!

Surely this is for Good Player and Team Guide?/QUOTE]

wasnt to sure as i was just asking who the most improved players have been for people!!! doesnt always mean they have to be good players!!! u could have someone with crap stats but still improve to a low level!! but they still improved!! but they might not be a good player!!!!!

Surely this is for Good Player and Team Guide?/QUOTE]

wasnt to sure as i was just asking who the most improved players have been for people!!! doesnt always mean they have to be good players!!! u could have someone with crap stats but still improve to a low level!! but they still improved!! but they might not be a good player!!!!!

Yeah but the whole point of that forum is to discuss players, be they good, bad, indifferent, young or old. There's even a 'youngsters' thread.

Player naming is frowned upon in this forum (not by me, I couldn't give a monkeys) but many do. Thats why you should head over to the GPTG. Fairly sure a mod will move this anyway at which point a GPTG mod will close it because of the fact there is a thread for this already.

Oh and less exclamation marks, more capitals would be great.

Archived