Am i being punished by the FM gods?

i'm in the bottom three in the premier league, next fixture is a home tie with 5th place Bristol City (yes they are 5th), i win 2-0 somehow and move out of the bottom 3 with 4 games till the end of the season, next game away to West Ham who are now 18th.

FUSE BLOWS IN HOUSE, GAME GOES OFF!!! when i put it back on i'm at the Bristol fixture again :mad:, but as i've been told many times results are basically set up when it says 'setting up match' so if i dont change anything i should win, maybe not 2-0 but i should win, yeah? no?

I HAVE PLAYED THIS FIXTURE FOR A WEEK NOW TRYING TO PUT THINGS AS THEY SHOULD BE WITH MY WIN!!! NOPE, NOT EVEN A DRAW, 1-2, 1-3, 0-1, 0-2, 1-4 ETC ETC

should i give up and put this down to experience and SAVE THE GAME AS SOON AS I CAN AFTER A GAME? or should i waste my spare time continuously playing the same fixture? :confused:

Some god is punishing you not sure who, I rememeber years ago when Blackburn were in the championship, I spent a whole Saturday getting them promoted, and something happened game crashed, power cut etc. and I lost the whole days progress, I couldnt restart that game then, knowing that if I didnt get promoted it would wind me up

Archived