Dont understand

What i dont understand is why is says Marlon King "unavailable to play club football untill 30.4.2011" :S:S the date im currently on is 4.11.2009

Could someone also explain how i can paste a picture on to show you this

Google him.

What I dont understand is why posts are closed when certain members dont like what is being said.

It's a little tasteless, no?

What i dont understand is why is says Marlon King "unavailable to play club football untill 30.4.2011" :S:S the date im currently on is 4.11.2009

He's in jail in real life, so he can't play.

Glad you edited that. Although my response now makes less sense than it did then.

@jsolloso: if your talking about the dvd in drive thread, I just pm'd kriss to complain, thought that was unnecessary.

Glad you edited that. Although my response now makes less sense than it did then.

@jsolloso: if your talking about the dvd in drive thread, I just pm'd kriss to complain, thought that was unnecessary.

I never insulted anyone in that thread but Im not gonna chage my view on something I dont agree with either.

Archived