Record for Back To Back Promotions?

The most I've managed is three, with Carlisle United, but that was on FM09. From League 1 to the Premiership, took four seasons though, the first season i built on the squad and got ready for a promotion push the following season. 09/10-League 1 Champions 10/11-Championship Play Off Winners 11/12-Finished 16th. The best signing i made had to be Georgios Samaras. However on FM10 I have found this much more difficult to attempt, mainly because wage budgets are tighter (possibly because of the credit crunch) and because it's harder in League 1 this season with the likes of Charlton and Norwich and Southampton.

What's the best record anyone else has managed? :)

I was Hayes in FM07 I think it was, I went straight up out of the BSS, then had 2 mid-table seasons in the BSP, before then getting to the EPL in 4 seasons (5 if you include the season I started in the EPL). I won the BSP and League Two, and was 2nd in League One (only losing one league match) and the Championship.

I quit the game because FM08 came out and I still regret it as it was probably my favourite save EVER. I used the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 and it was great fun, still one of my proudest CM/FM achievements.

• 1 month later...

Archived