Changing The Commentary

Frankie 7

I am wondering if this can be done in game? I would like to see different written commentary, The words that pop up along the screen during the matches, Rather than having the same old sentences popping up all the time. Maybe add some fun in there

Can this be done?

I am wondering if this can be done in game? I would like to see different written commentary, The words that pop up along the screen during the matches, Rather than having the same old sentences popping up all the time. Maybe add some fun in there

Can this be done?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cadijk van Kaarhandel:

Have you added in "stramash" and "woooooooof"??? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as a test i thought i would have a laugh in ym game.

Here

&

Here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

But back it up first... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how ??

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cadijk van Kaarhandel:

What you need to do is add in "And the Dons fans chant - "We're gonna Hampden, We're gonna Hampden, You're Not, You're Not" icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe the Queen Of The South Chant, We Beat You 4-3 Wer'e Going to Hampden, Not Aberdeen! icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived