Keepers. They are driving me mad. Please help.

Hi,

I know theres lots of threads about keepers. Im not just making one to whine about it.

How do u beat it/stop it/make it more realistic?

The opposition keeper literally, not joking, gets man of the match 9/10 games. Its just impossible to beat him.

Can any1 give me any tips whatsoever on how to get the ball past the stupid keeper?

Thanks

well if i really need a win and i start to see that superkeeper will prevent me from it i just keep sending the men forward, pressing further up the field, and taking more risks. in short i try and put the opposition under extreme pressure in my desperate attempt to score.

in the meantime i analyse the game and try to figure out whats working (crosses?, throughballs?, etc) and adjust accordingly.

when and if the goal is scored i reset to playing like i would have liked to play that opposition.

Go on the attack. Have midfielders that attack.

I have 2 supporting midfieleders, a defensive midfielder and 1 attacking midfielder.

Give the midfielders with the best passing and best creativity the through ball role, but make sure your stikers have good anticipation.

Go on the attack if you are a good side. But be defensive you're a low league expectation.

On the touchline instructions

Push Higher Up

Shoot On Sight

Pump Ball into Box

Get Ball Forward

Works for me every time

Sometimes I have to go to Overload - but usually I'm just Attacking

Archived