Does anyone?

I know many people in the past have said they would like it if new kits came along as you progressed in to the future. So, does anyone create there own kits and add them into the game as they progress in years? I think it'd be great, but I really can't be bothered to design them all and then to actually do it.

PS: Reason I didn't place this in the Skinning hideout or any other forum like that was because it's just a general question to see who does what and not asking how to create kits and such.

Love the fact that you've had to put your ps in to stop being screamed at about posting in the wrong place ;)

On topic, me and a mate did it once a couple of years ago. At the time he'd just learnt how to do some stuff with a funky new bit of software he wanted to show off, so I managed to convince him to design a few kits for our games.

Its a nice idea and if others want to do it I may d/load them but not enough time or skill to do it.

Love the fact that you've had to put your ps in to stop being screamed at about posting in the wrong place ;)

On topic, me and a mate did it once a couple of years ago. At the time he'd just learnt how to do some stuff with a funky new bit of software he wanted to show off, so I managed to convince him to design a few kits for our games.

Its a nice idea and if others want to do it I may d/load them but not enough time or skill to do it.

:D.

How did they turn out, and how long did it take you?

Archived