Classic England...

I'm England on an FM save, and I got to the Quarter Finals of the World Cup, and drawn against Germany.

Here is the match stats in 120 minutes:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5707/76679405.png

I lost 5-4 on penalties, with Terry missing the vital penalty (not on a slippy pitch) and Gerrard missing a penalty that could have won it for me.

What a typical English f*****g injustice.

Sorry about it not being a proper screenshot, prnt scrn don't work for FM10 for some reason.

Unfortunately unlucky matches happen like that all the time. I managed to beat Liverpool 3-0 on pens with Newcastle despite Liverpool dominating all match. What's ironic is Gerrard missed the deciding penalty:rolleyes:

Manage Brazil then :)

What's the point of that answer?

Unfortunately unlucky matches happen like that all the time. I managed to beat Liverpool 3-0 on pens with Newcastle despite Liverpool dominating all match. What's ironic is Gerrard missed the deciding penalty:rolleyes:

Gerrard seems to be good at missing penalties on this game ...

Manage Brazil then :)
Was the one loss in the second round/quarter final of the World Cup though?

Or against Argentina?

If so, it's very understandable haha.

:mad: Yes it was a 2-1 defeat, a horrid performance by my side on the day but still I highly doubt it's worthy of being sacked as manager. Dumbass inconsiderate Brazillian FA.

managers in real life dont complain to fifa if they have more shots than the other team but still lost, so why are you complaining? its the game just deal with it

I don't know that the OP was complaining, just pointing out his result was what we could expect from the real-life England team.

Archived