Squad Harmony

Hi Guys, i keep getting told by my players that they are concerned by the lack of team harmony, no 1 player has any partucular problem that i can sort out as each (sit) is related to squad harmony

Any ideas on how I get my team sorted before the start of the season?

you can check the level of your squad harmony in the confidence screen.

in short to have a high squad harmony you need to keep morale high. praise players when they deserve it, tell them "well done" when they've performed well and won matches - getting on the good side of players by asking them opinions on possibly signings; discipline players when they deserve to be disciplined... get older players to tutor young ones with a similar personality...

you wont be able to do much about it in a week or two but these are tips to be carried out throughout the season.

ya defeats will be your greatest enemy against squad harmony. but instead of getting angry towards the whole team its better to be dissapointed; or use individual talk to praise perhaps an individiual player or two who put the effort in.

also dont be afraid to say to the media if necessary that a player is underperfoming. i've only done it once after three of my players were looking at the sky on a given match and have been playing particularly poorly in recent matches. they've acknolwedged their poor performance and began putting the effort in - which in turn results in better chances of win and more chances at praise.

When players are complaining about it, it's usually comes down to other players being unhappy. Go through you entire squad and find any reason why players are unhappy (lack of first team football, want a new contract etc) and solve their problems. Once you've done that, the other players should stop complaining about it.

Also, try not to sign too many new players. This can disrupt your squad harmony.

Indeed...

I got greedy and couldn't help but sign many good-decent players who had been criminaly released by their clubs, but now I'm stuck with enough players to field two teams able to win the Premier Division...

And every week I have somebody moaning about not getting enough first team football, and others moaning about the lack of harmony.. [maybe if YOU try to stop bitching about the low harmony, it'd get better, eh?]

The stupidest part is we're on an insanely long winning streak, like we won 36 of the last 38 league games, and are undefeated since God knows when.

But players don't care: some want to leave (for where dammit? Lens? Catania? Getafe?), some won't sign a new contract, some want to play regularly (despite not being that good), some will refuse any loan proposal..

Hell, is there a way out, besides cutting the dead wood in summer? It's still 2 months away, I'll have to fire someone if I don't want to have riots in the dressing room:mad:

Archived