Is it possible?

I think if you remove the "movies" folder out of the FM 2010 directory it might work. Although there will still be the delay of several seconds I believe. To test it out, just move the folder to your destkop, remove the copy from the directory and try. If it crashes, you can always move it back to its place.

I don't think you can skip the opening credits, but you can change the pictures - put a photo of a sexy lady in, for example. Helps the time to pass, no?

I just tested what I suggested and it does work. It goes directly to the main menu/screen. Great for those that have an older machine or need that quick fix. ;)

I just tested what I suggested and it does work. It goes directly to the main menu/screen. Great for those that have an older machine or need that quick fix. ;)

Where exactly are said files located? I can't find them in Steam OR Sports Interactive/FM10.

Please dumb it down for me as I'm computer-thick.

How quickly are we speaking?

I don't have an old machine (quite a powerful one actually :p), and don't need to speed things up or anything.

But I would love to just double click the shortcut and then FM main menu appears instantly.. is it like that or not? Cheers.

Where exactly are said files located? I can't find them in Steam OR Sports Interactive/FM10.

Please dumb it down for me as I'm computer-thick.

I'm running FM without Steam and so my directory is; C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data

I would imagine if you are using Steam, the directory should be similar as well (major difference being, you would go into your Steam/Steamapps directory).

How quickly are we speaking?

I don't have an old machine (quite a powerful one actually :p), and don't need to speed things up or anything.

But I would love to just double click the shortcut and then FM main menu appears instantly.. is it like that or not? Cheers.

I've got a fairly quick system as well (Core 2 Quad, 4GB of RAM) and it comes up within two seconds.

Archived