I would to love to see more stats and history

In this game and in long career saves you can build such a great history for a club and the game just doesn't show you past acheivments and stats very well. I find it terribly frusterating to see how a manager did previously, or who my all-time leading scorers are, etc...

In the future SI please build-in some expanstion in this area.

It can be as simple as top 10 leading scorers, top 10 leading assists, top 10 leading ratings of all-time, top 10 value of players bought, sold, etc...

The stats and the history built in a good save are so big please please please give us a good way to look back at our success.

Yes yes and yes to the OP. I've been asking for that to be implemented since FM05 in these forums, so good luck with it! Don't mean that in a rude way, I highly doubt it'd be that hard to add into the game, but SI obviously haven't thought it warrants a place.

I would also like to be able to filer the player history page, so you can see it season by season for all competitions, a bit like wikipedia does.

What I'd like to see is a year by year career history screen much like the players playing history. I'd like to see the club managed, league played in, league record (P W D L F A Pts) and cup performance (column header for each cup with R3 if knocked out in 3rd round). Could cause space issues if you move around too much!!

Archived