my fm10 disk is broken, if i buy a new one will i be able to continue my saved games

my computer keeps ejecting my fm10 disk every time i put it in the disk drive, so im probably going to have to buy a new disk, but i was just wandering whether i would be able to continue with the saves ive been playing with on a new disk

of course. just put another copy and play.

• Administrators

Yeah save games will be fine with a new disc, it won't make any difference. However, if you've played the game in a later version (such as 10.1 or 10.2), make sure your 'newly installed' game is patched up before you try and play. Thanks.

my computer keeps ejecting my fm10 disk every time i put it in the disk drive, so im probably going to have to buy a new disk, but i was just wandering whether i would be able to continue with the saves ive been playing with on a new disk

Why don't you just install the game via steam and use the code on the back of your instruction book, you wont need the disk to play the game. It will save you some money.

i have a mac though, and as far as im aware ill be unable to install the game via steam, or am i wrong. also where would i be able to install it from. sorry if questions the seem stupid, just confused and annoyed ive been halted in continuing my save

i have a mac though, and as far as im aware ill be unable to install the game via steam, or am i wrong. also where would i be able to install it from. sorry if questions the seem stupid, just confused and annoyed ive been halted in continuing my save

Install windows and then use steam ;)

Anyway i guess you have to buy another copy. Your save games are safe. Are you sure its not your drive that is faulty? Can you try the disk in some other computer first?

Archived