Consortium Takeover - New Chairman wants to replace me with Juande Ramos!!!

Want is this all about????

Im Deportivo, just completed my 2nd season where i finished a comfortable 3rd and reached final of europa league losing to lyon 2-3 in ET so gutting. Finished 5th 1st season 2 points behind Atl Madrid in 4th.

And now this new chairman takes over - press speculation about chairman wanting his own people and sets sights on Juande Ramos. Sacks all the director etc.... but keeps me.

Then week later personal message from chairman - invests 17m into the club and adds it has always my intention to bring in my own manager.

whats gona happen?

Does anyone have similar experience - have i basically got to keep winning until he decides ok im a good manager actually.

Want is this all about????

Im Deportivo, just completed my 2nd season where i finished a comfortable 3rd and reached final of europa league losing to lyon 2-3 in ET so gutting. Finished 5th 1st season 2 points behind Atl Madrid in 4th.

And now this new chairman takes over - press speculation about chairman wanting his own people and sets sights on Juande Ramos. Sacks all the director etc.... but keeps me.

Then week later personal message from chairman - invests 17m into the club and adds it has always my intention to bring in my own manager.

whats gona happen?

Does anyone have similar experience - have i basically got to keep winning until he decides ok im a good manager actually.

Got it in one ;) Yes, it's happened to me once or twice, but you eventually get a message that due to good form you keep your job.

Archived