Where can i buy this game in the US?

In previous years there was a stickied thread with the link to download the try and buy worldwide soccer manager version of FM on this forum, or just to download the game period, and I would and it worked fine. Now though i don't see any thread with the download links. Is this year's game only available to buy a hard copy? I see it on amazon.com (but only "football manager 2010," not worldwide soccer manager. This year, does the same football manager version work in both europe and the US, or do I need to find the "worldwide soccer manager" one just like in years prior? And if so, where? Downloading it would be much more convenient for me if it is possible. If not I can order it online as long as someone helps me by telling me which version to order, and from where.

Thank you very much for your help!

Alright thank u ver much guys. i just remember not being able to use steam last year because they only had the FM version not WSM. Where are the direct2download links? im just wondering why theres no dl links on this forum like there used to be. and where can i get the patched version?

Archived