The Penalty Gods.

So i finished my Semester 1 Uni exams yesterday, i go to bed tired but excited at the prospect of the next day. I wake up today refreshed and motivated, with a plan: To finish my second season in control of Hoffe more successful than the first. We all know how plans go.

Got put out of the CL first knockout stages by Lyon.

Went on a ridiculously inconsistant run where i couldn't hit the back of the net for love nor money, which inevitably cost me the league. I finally lost it in the second last match of the season. Guess who won it? Yep, Schalke!

Then the icing on the cake, this.

lolpenalties.jpg?t=1262985467

That IS the icing on the cake, but a shout goes out to the number of shots/goals ratio. I did a tally starting from my wonky inconsistant run. A cracking 200 shots to 13 goals scored.

I can't do anything else but laugh. :D

Guest El Payaso

Goalies seem to make their move after the penalty taker has kicked the ball. IRL goalkeepers make their move before ball moves. I think goalkeepers are really bad in penalties. I have Rene Adler in my Valencia team. Darron Gibson made a rally bad shot just half a meter left from centre of goal. Adler didn't even move when all he would have had to do was putting his hand in the way of the ball..

Funny enough i just had a penatly shoot out go to the exact same score. On the latest patch [10.2]

But luckily i came out on the right end of the result.

As every Barnsley player kept scoring i felt sure i was going to loose. 4 of Barnsleys penatly takers had '1' for penatly taking.

Even the Goal Keepers were banging them in like Pro's.

82220647.jpg

I agree the goal keepers are terrible at penatlys, half the time, they don't even dive!

Archived