Player on 2 goals auto taking penalties

Is anyone else sick to death of a player on 2 goals auto taking a penalty even though he is not the penalty taker. I want my main striker, and my main strike ronly taking them in order to up his tally, not some piece of shi* taking them because he has had 2 goals laid on a plate.

And what if it is 2-2 etc, last min of game, and you get a pen when a player is on 2 goals, but only has a pen rating of 1. You want the person who you have set as your taker to take it. NOT somebody on 1.

BAD BAD BAD thinking SI and something that NEEDS to be changed asap.

If a person is on 2 goals, it should be an optional choice as to whether you want them to take it or not.

I've never seen a missed penalty in 5 seasons so I don't think it matters who takes it

Then you are lucky, I was at 2-2 till the 94th min when i got a pen, and it was saved, by a keeper in 11th division with almost no attributes (mostly 1's) Pen taker had an ability of 14

Its actually a nice implementation but needs some revision. Perhaps we could use touchline shouts or a pop up box to let us have the final decision on who takes it? Having said that there are enough RL examples of players doing what they want with penalties so maybe not?

Its actually a nice implementation but needs some revision. Perhaps we could use touchline shouts or a pop up box to let us have the final decision on who takes it? Having said that there are enough RL examples of players doing what they want with penalties so maybe not?

Yeah, I've often wondered if a determined captain should overrule a player having a bad game taking a penalty or something; that seems to happen in real life. It'd irritate the hell out of me, but it is realistic.

Archived