Confidence

I have noticed that the fan confidence in me after a match seems to be wierd. I recently started a new game with Sunderland on 10.2. At the start of the season the boards expectation was to avoid relegation.

The first two games I drew 1-1 at Blackburn then beat Spurs at home 3-1. I then lost at Arsenal 2-0 & after the game the fans said they were upset/disappointed with the result. I played well & Arsenal scored both goals in the last 15mins.

Then in my next game I drew at home to Birmingham 1-1 where they scored in the last minute. After the game the fans said they were pleased with the result. I wasn't & slammed the team after the game.

After about 12 games I was 15th in the table. I then went on a run where I won 8 out of 9 premiership games which put me 7th in the table 3 points off 6th. After this I lost at home to Man City 3-1 who are joint top of the table. Once again the fans was angry at the result.

The fact that my objective was to avoid relegation should not get these kind of reactions from the fans? During my first 10 games I lost at the likes of Burnley 2-0 & didn't get any kind of reaction from the fans.

Is this a possible bug? I know fans expectations may have gone up since my winning run but that doesn't take into account the start of the season with the Arsenal & Birmingham game

Haha, there are some odd decisions but it's a pretty pointless part of the game.

Whats that fans? Your happy with a win but disappointed with a loss? My god!

One time my betis fans said they would rather I had played an 18year old on the bench to make up numbers than my star striker.

Yeah, I too believe this is realistic and true to RL after your winning run. Take for instance if a newly promoted team is doing well in the first half of the season (like Hull was last year), this usually results in inflated expectations, which is why managers are always stressing that their objectives for the season haven't changed, they're still not looking past staying up etc. etc.

Archived