Chelsea's Transfer Ban With 10.2 Patch

Right i have just downloaded the 10.2 patch and after the september transfer market it says i have a transfer embargo and i cannot sign player until september 2010. That is silly man please someone help i thought downloading the new patch will solve this problem and obvioulsy it did not please help im gonna be with a bunch of old fellows until 2011 thats bad plus i want some fresh brazillian regens (God there good)

It can be removed in the editor, if you so wish... I thought it was suspended on the 10.2 patch, too...

Remove\edit the transfer embargo edt file and it will no longer apply. You can get the edt file at program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1020\edt

It can be removed in the editor, if you so wish... I thought it was suspended on the 10.2 patch, too...

Remove\edit the transfer embargo edt file and it will no longer apply. You can get the edt file at program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1020\edt

Wait so does that mean i have to restart my game if i do so

thanks for the help friend. I mean this is really bad. I have scouted atleast 5 brazillian regens who are amazing and know since my ban is there i cant sign them even though they will arrive in 2012 and by them another team like mufc of real madrid would of purchased them. Ireally need a technical supprt person to help me. And whats FMRTE

Wait so are you telling me i have to restart my game for the appeal to have a chance to be taken in effect.

The appeal is made automatically, if it failed, then yes you have to re-start your game and hope it's successful next time (kind of cheating really, but I'm not one to judge, who cares?). It may still be pending, what exactly did the news article say? It should still be in your inbox.

I'm sorry for posting this here thread maker but I figured I'd pick a random thread because I didn't want to make a pointless thread

But Off topic: What is an Reserve Investment fund? My team just put £610 million into one?

I am not 100% sure about this and I am prolly wrong but I have read where when your team gets a lot of money in the bank, it is invested in this way. Like I said im not sure though

The appeal is made automatically, if it failed, then yes you have to re-start your game and hope it's successful next time (kind of cheating really, but I'm not one to judge, who cares?). It may still be pending, what exactly did the news article say? It should still be in your inbox.

Well it just said something about chelsea undergo transfer embargo but just with my luck my game crashed and said access out of bounds lol so i have another chance know to see if it will overturn the appeal i will get back to you soon.

Archived