Can't be a feeder club?!?!

Hi!

Does anyone know why in any team I play I'm not able to request to become a feeder club of another team??

Every the board says: "The board feel that a club of our stature should not to be a feeder club of another team and will not discuss the matter"!

The matter is that I never play great teams that play champions league or have a lot of money!!! I always play with teams that are NOT professional either!!!

I was thinking that maybe only the professional teams who play in second or third division can become feeders of other clubs...but I don't know...

Can someone tell me how it works?

It is totally dependant on your team as below demonstrates.

Playing as Portsmouth in Englaish Premier League. Can have feeders but can't be one.

Playing as HB in Faroes League. Can both be a feeder and have feeders

Playing as Nesebar in Bulgaria. First season in 2nd division I be a feeder but once promoted I couldn't

So in the end what do I have to do to be able to be a feeder?

I must go to play with other teams or there's a way to make my team able to become it?

(I've played with a lot of teams and this has always happened...

The first time I was with the Aberystwyth, a semi-professional team that plays in Wales; then I played with african and asian teams, they all played in the premer league of their relative nation, but none of them was a professional team..)

So in the end what do I have to do to be able to be a feeder?

I must go to play with other teams or there's a way to make my team able to become it?

(I've played with a lot of teams and this has always happened...

The first time I was with the Aberystwyth, a semi-professional team that plays in Wales; then I played with african and asian teams, they all played in the premer league of their relative nation, but none of them was a professional team..)

I think that is your problem. I don't think the top teams in the top flight of each league can be feeder clubs.

I think it's connected to your team's reputation in some way, and possibly the reputation of the league your playing in.

Your Chairman's business skill may also play a part, but tbh it's a complex field and SI have never explained how they make it work, so guesswork is all we can really do.

Archived