Awesome

So I'm with Tottenham playing the FA Cup agains Dag & Red, and my RW, who is a 18 year old wonderkind who's been playing as a full time regular collecting great appearances, has been having a tremendous game he scored 2 goals, and drew a penalty kick, as we were like 7-0 already in the game, the guy aimed to take the penalty kicks, Pavlyuchenko, let this youngster take the kick and get his first hat trick ever.

I don't know why this happened, but it definitely made my day.

clever, don't think i'd be amused if they missed though lol !

Is there any exceptions, like say you've got your striker who has 19 for penalty taking and is set to take them but your winger who's bagged a couple of goals has a rating of 4 for penalty taking is there still a chance he'll decide to take it ?

I've seen my striker take a penalty, where my CB was on two goals. The CB had a very low PT attribute, so it was probably wise. Wouldn't have minded seeing the CB have an effort anyway though :D

I have had another CB who has high PT attribute, take and score his third from the spot!

(I don't have a lot of goals from the CBs, but I've been playing long enough to have seen everything :D )

exactly same happened to me with a regen right winger in the league cup, we were 4 or 5 up at the time when he took it, maybe its set up so if you have a big lead, say 3,4 goals, and a player is on 2 then he automatically takes it, at first i dint realise until i checked my penalty taking order and he wasn't even on the list!

Archived