Bojan

Thandui

• 2 months later...

yeah, all of my offers have been rejected.Slightly off-topic here, how have you been doing with Man City?My team seem to be really inconsistent despite having a potentially brilliant team.

well jams I made my own tactic up from scratch and made every player play how I would like them to play and im in my second season, coming up to january 2nd place behind Chelsea by 1 point. My first season i won the Carling Cup, Quarter final of the FA cup went out to Man Utd, and finished 2 points behind Chelsea in the league. My euro campaign at the moment is going well as I have qualified and have even beat Ac Milan twice.

Since the topic is about Bojan, how much do you all pay him - for those who have gotten him anyway?

He currently on a £195K a week contract in my team. The problem is, I can't renew his contract now as the board only allows me up to £125K.

Originally posted by Fe98:

Since the topic is about Bojan, how much do you all pay him - for those who have gotten him anyway?

He currently on a £195K a week contract in my team. The problem is, I can't renew his contract now as the board only allows me up to £125K.

You could ask for more wages or you could sell one of your players to free up some space on your wagebill.

Originally posted by purefun:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fe98:

You could ask for more wages or you could sell one of your players to free up some space on your wagebill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The more wages thing isn't working as I've maxed that out. In fact my wage budget is £3.27M and I'm using £1.53M.

Archived