I Always Lose to Teams With 10 Men?

With 10 men (or fewer!) a team is likely to go for it, knowing that if they sit back or even continue as they were, the opposition can take advantage of their extra man and find space on the attack.

Try and counter this by perhaps dropping deeper and playing on the counter, or trying to match them in the attacking respect and make the most of the extra player to your advantage.

With 10 men (or fewer!) a team is likely to go for it, knowing that if they sit back or even continue as they were, the opposition can take advantage of their extra man and find space on the attack.

Try and counter this by perhaps dropping deeper and playing on the counter, or trying to match them in the attacking respect and make the most of the extra player to your advantage.

Thanks for that seems very logical!

What I've spotted when the AI goes to 10 men is that they often switch to 3 central midfielders. This happened against me in a game I was leading 2-1, and I lost 3-2, because I got overran in central midfield. I now generally counter this when winning by playing 3 in the central midfield myself.

Archived