Fan response after defeat... and happiness issues!

First off I agree with everyone who stated that the tackling in this game is bad. The same goes for tight marking, which doesn’t work. Strikers with a high finishing and composer missing a lot of one on one shots. Players with low long shot ratings scoring goals almost from their own half! While players with high long shot ratings not even getting close! Goal keepers distributing the ball to the smallest player on the pitch, while your player with high ratings for heading and jumping gets neglected. Even though You specifically tell you goal keeper to aim for a specific player! Etc etc

Besides these issues there are other weird things that I encountered.

1. I got the next fan response after losing against M.City during my last Champions League match.

“Melli was one of the players mentioned who they would have preferred to see in the starting line-up.”

Melli is the captain of my Betis team, the reason that I didn't play him was because he was suspended for this match!!!!

Two games earlier I lost against Barca, I got the next response from the fans:

“Xabi Prieto was one of the players mentioned who they would have preferred to see in the starting line-up.”

Xabi was injured and out for 10 days!!!

2. Another thing that bugs me is, when I discipline a player for bad performance getting a 4.6 rating is a reason to do this, some players immediately feel victimized by me. When I look at their happiness, it shows this: “Is pleased to be at a successful club.” But at the same time he also wants to leave the club, because I issued a warning. Issuing a warning shouldn’t give a player a felling that I victimize him! I issued a warning to another player who had a rating of 5.4, and he accepted his warning without a problem. I don’t care if a player has a low rating for his professionalism, there isn’t a player in the world who would feel victimized, just because he got one warning for bad performance!

But the fact that he is ****ed off and happy at the same time must be a bug!

3. The same thing happens when a player wants’ to leave the club, so they could sign for a bigger club.

They get ****ed off and are angry at me because I rejected a contract offer.

Their happiness states: Wants to leave the club.

Immediately after this incident they hand in a transfer request, I decline the request and suddenly they are happy playing for the club. All in three days time.

In other words, player is unhappy and wants to leave > player hands in transfer request> I decline the transfer request > player is happy again! Smells like a bug…

I just wanted this to share with you guys.

Peace!

I agree about the fan feedback. I got knocked out of the league cup on my Bradford game in the 2nd round away to Middlesborough and the spokesman said the fans were angry, yet they could understand how I went out to a club like boro'. Make your mind up! Surely the fans would lower their expectations for a game we were highly unfavoured in. And they felt a 17 year old with barely any first team experience should have started.

I'm assuming that my spokesman is the footballing genius who sits near me on a Saturday(in real life) and shouts such pearls of wisdom as 'sort them out McCall' almost constantly for the whole game.

Whilst I completely disagree with the first paragraph, I've experienced some of the stuff you have.

1) After losing 1-0, fans moan at me for not playing Shilla. He was suspended. Same as your points 1) and 2)

2) Middlesbrough enquired for Snodgrass, so I responded asking for £3.5m (double his value). They never came back after that, but Snodgrass became unhappy immediately. He is still unhappy, six months on, even though he's been playing regularly and is in pretty good form.

Unrealistic. I didn't reject the bid (which is what he was angry about) and IRL, players would be happy to play for Leeds even if a bid did get turned down. At the very least, they'd become happier after a while when they were playing regularly and we were top, heading to the same division as the team that the enquiry came from.

3) Another issue - against Hull and later Stoke, we (Leeds) were made favourites, despite being two divisions below them with a much weaker side. We beat Hull, and fan confidence was merely 58%. We drew with Stoke - 52% - then lost the replay - 42% and Poor. Yet after the 1-0 defeat to Exeter, it was 45% and Okay. They were more upset after losing a match we (should have been) expected to lose anyway, than an actual league fixture (very much the priority) against one of the weakest teams in the league.

4) Following on from 3), Brighton were made favourites against us. We have a much higher rep, were top of the league (they were 12th), have a much stronger team (just over 10x the average value of starting 11) and were in much better form (WXWWW to WLLDW).

Just a few small issues, could probably be worth posting in the bugs forum but they've probably been mentioned already.

I agree about the fan feedback. I got knocked out of the league cup on my Bradford game in the 2nd round away to Middlesborough and the spokesman said the fans were angry, yet they could understand how I went out to a club like boro'. Make your mind up! Surely the fans would lower their expectations for a game we were highly unfavoured in. And they felt a 17 year old with barely any first team experience should have started.

I'm assuming that my spokesman is the footballing genius who sits near me on a Saturday(in real life) and shouts such pearls of wisdom as 'sort them out McCall' almost constantly for the whole game.

Bradford 2 - 4 Rotherham

LOL. There couldn't have been many pearls of wisdom today! RONNIE MOORE'S RED ARMY!

I'm playing with Hayes & Yeading now in CC L1, arranged some friendlies with Premier sides and some top class European sides. Home friendly against Bayern Munich (imagine Bayern arriving at the airport in London and heading to the Hayes & Yeading stadium :eek: instead of Arsenals or Chelsea, this should be enough for the neighborhood to be ecstatic at the very idea of having such a side around), we’ve lost 2-3 (yeahh we managed to score 2 against Bayern:cool:); fans reaction after the defeat; “They’re angry and feel that PlayerName should have played instead of PlayerName”?? :eek:

WTF, bunch of idiots, what exactly did you expected? Can’t you just enjoy the fact that your team has managed to arrange a friendly with such side? We should have praises from all around the world about the fantastic game we played against the first-team regulars of Bayern not morons moaning that we didn’t’ won.

Maybe you guys can post screenshots in the Bugs Forum and try to get it adjusted.

Or is this already a known problem with SI?

If just ONE person working for SI has played a save with a smaller side for just two or three seasons they will be aware of this problem. But as it has been a problem ever since they introduced the feature it doesn't seem they are in a rush to sort it out.

Archived