Fumin'!!

Really sorry abput this guys but I need to vent my anger!

Loaded my game as Dundee in the second season having being promoted to the SPL, played Dundee UTD and achieved a respectable 1-1 draw in a game I should have won.... Then I got one of those Crash messages that tells me "sorry Nik, Don't know why I've crashed, but there is a technical b*ll*cks message in your crash dumps folder that will NOT help you!!! I then reloaded and promptly lost 3-1 to Dundee Utd and had my best player sent off!!! AAAAAGGGHHHHH soooo frustrated.... what topps it off, is that I then won 2 out of the next 3 games which I havent even dared to play yet, but no doubt I will not get 6 out of 9 points....

Anyway, what is that Crash dumps folder for???

in this situation i would say u have the full rights to quit and re-load till u get the origional amount of points
yeh even if you win against dundee you gotta reload and get the draw

What they said. You could call it unrealistic, but it's not exactly realistic for the world to just freeze and go back in time a couple of weeks either.

Yeah, I'd keep reloading until you get the draw again.

When mine crashed after beating bloomin' Arsenal 4-1 away I was adamant I wouldn't progress again until I'd got at least a win. Four reloads later I lost each 3 times and drew once. In the end I kept letting my ass man play it until I won. After two tries I got a 1-0 and finally accepted that.

The crash folder is only useful so you can upload the crash dump to SI along with a save game from before the crash. This helps them to ascertain what went wrong. I'm a sufferer of the crashes too, so am hopeful for the next version. Details of how to do this are in the Bugs Forum.

It's a shame, because it only seems to happen on certain machines, and short of SI buying one of every single type of machine in the whole world then testing the game thoroughly on each one it's impossible to guarantee a fix. But the more examples they get, the more likely they are to fix it.

Archived