I don't think it's fair.

Anyone else agree it isn't necessarily fair to be able to control a club and a nation?

For example, you have full control over players who belong to your rival club. If you are playing this rival club a short time after the national break, you can run that player ragged and keep him on the field the entire 2 games to the point of his condition being 60-70%, making him tired for his upcoming club match and giving your club an advantage. I wouldn't do this in the game, but thinking about it logically..it gives an unfair advantage, you shouldn't be able to control players who are normally your rivals, ya know?

Fairness is irrelevant really in this context. If you're playing solely against the computer, then how you play the game is up to you, you're not competing against anyone else. It really is up to you if you feel comfortable doing it or if you think it devalues your game. Public games with other human players would of course be different.

I'm of the opinion that there should actually be more put into International management on this game as i would like an option of instead of playing a friendly during International breaks you can organise a training camp for a get together with the players and would certainly like more interaction with club managers as its a normal occurance irl for managers to go to the press about the National teams manager etc

Archived