I can't believe I'm going to say this...

If you want to stop winning like this then stop exploiting match engine weaknesses.

5 of your goals came from using the corner 'exploit' and I'm guessing Kallstrom scored the other 4 because you've got two strikers with side arrows and Kallstrom as an AMC with a forward arrow in between the two strikers.

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Woah woah woah. Hang on, your centre-back scored FIVE? Were they all from corners?

I'd bet my house that the answer to that question is yes. So without the corner cheat being used this game would have been a 2-0 victory.

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

If you want to stop winning like this then stop exploiting match engine weaknesses.

what exploit, he is just a tactical genius icon_wink.gif you are just jealous because you have no unstoppable CB's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, they're onto me icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by chopper99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Woah woah woah. Hang on, your centre-back scored FIVE? Were they all from corners?

I'd bet my house that the answer to that question is yes. So without the corner cheat being used this game would have been a 2-0 victory. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! One of them was from a free kick icon_razz.gif

I'll come to pick up your house soon...

Also the other two were scored by Kallstrom, and no, he wasn't an AMC, I play him as a classic MC with FR, TTB and LS often, he scored a screamer and a rebound after a corner from the edge of the box.

And I would feel sad I stop exploiting it now, besides I have 2 CBs who have 20 Jumping (Vidal and Sakho) and Barzagli who has 18 iirc, Zapata, who left a season ago had 18 so it's really no wonder we score aloticon_smile.gif

Archived