How do I make my Chairman want to sell?

Coop

If you're going to the extent of using the editor to make your chairman leave, why not just change your chairman?

I'm just trying to replicate real life. I'm not trying to get a tycoon or anything.

Rangers are well known to be in the process of looking for a buyer. The club will most likely be bought in the next few months but it does not reflect this in the game (at least until the patch).

The Chairmans age is the deciding factor, make him aged 99.

His status will slowly change from "Loves the Club" down to "Willing to listen to offers". It may take a few months or even a year though.

You'll be threatened with the sack when the new Chairman comes in, but don't worry, it's very rare that you're actually sacked.

If you're feeling bored, you can even repeat the process.

You'll be threatened with the sack when the new Chairman comes in, but don't worry, it's very rare that you're actually sacked.

I'm not sure whether you're referring to just human managers but Gareth Southgate just got fired from Middlesborough in my game after a takeover and they were 10 points clear in the championship, first season.

IRL Everton are looking for a buyer but in the game Bill Kenwright will never leave club. Surely this needs adressing?

Are we looking for a buyer?

All the words coming out of Kenwrights mouth are saying "Everton need investment". Little has been said about "We're for sale for X amount".

But it's an issue for the Everton thread in the Data forum ;)

Archived