Game becomes daft

Granted, i'm sure some of you are well ahead of me, i'm only in the 2013/2014 season but the game, especially the BPL has gone mad. Take overs are happening every other day, West Ham have been taken over by some ultra rich italian and the team now consist of world superstars. Man city are still Man City, buying players for insane amounts only to let them go after a season or two, in my game, ive just sold Bendtner to West Ham for 28mil with man city having competed for that transfer. Stoke have been taken over too i think, they are rich and to confound the problem, they seem to have many youngsters(regens) who are supposedly the next who and who. As i post this, Liverpool are undergoing through a take over so i can only imagine what is going to happen next.

Have any of you lads encountered this kind of thing in your game?

Granted, i'm sure some of you are well ahead of me, i'm only in the 2013/2014 season but the game, especially the BPL has gone mad. Take overs are happening every other day, West Ham have been taken over by some ultra rich italian and the team now consist of world superstars. Man city are still Man City, buying players for insane amounts only to let them go after a season or two, in my game, ive just sold Bendtner to West Ham for 28mil with man city having competed for that transfer. Stoke have been taken over too i think, they are rich and to confound the problem, they seem to have many youngsters(regens) who are supposedly the next who and who. As i post this, Liverpool are undergoing through a take over so i can only imagine what is going to happen next.

It's the end of the recession....

hmmm only 1 more season for me till the 2013/2014 season theres hope for a west ham takeover yet!!!!

but even if we do get some serious bee's i think il pass on the 28 million for bendtner

Stoke are more surprisingly wealthy than you may be aware lol, Peter Coates owns Bet365 (with family) and basically they are bankrolling Stoke he's effectively a sugar daddy, just not on the level of those at Man City, Shaktar etc. I'd say he has more money to play with than the likes of Yeung at Birmingham, as in local press when Birmingham's midfielder Carsley came out and said "now Stoke won't blow us out of the water when it come to transfers" (pertaining to Robert Huth and Tuncay) it was pretty much laughed off by our chairman who isn't usually that kind of man lol.

Still, West Ham are a good investment for someone with the money and knowhow to turn it around. There was a few too many tycoons in the blue square leagues at the beginning of FM09; but that soon rectified itself with the last patch on it.

The only thing that is unrealistic is with Tony Pulis at the helm, Stoke buying lots of "young talent" as young talent to him is players who are 24/25 lol.

Archived