Crappy Press Conferences

Is there any way of turning them off? They're so repetitive and boring, and if I send my assistant he might say something stupid.

Check your assistant's media handling type. (go to the 'personal' page under you assman).

My assman 'likes to play mind games' which usually means he stirs things up in the press conferences, which is why I never let him do them ;)

And no you can't turn 'em off :thup:

What difference does it make if the media like you or not? I've seen no impact on that. Unless the hateful ones repeat the same question over and over for an answer?

I'm pretty sure the ones that don't like you badger you more for answers. eg If there's a question I don't want to answer, they're more likely to ask again and again until you give them one.

the questions are always the same

This is something that always gets raised, but in real life, do you think Arsene Wenger or whoever gets new and interesting questions everyday? Nope, he gets asked the same thing over and over and over again.

Christ martplfc1, if you hate press conferences now, you must have DETESTED 'em last year! :D

I've just found a way of answering the questions, yes they are a bit repetitive but you can bet your bottom dollar benetiz, wenger and sir fergie get bored of answering the same questions time and time again. i dont trust putting it in the hands of my assistant, tried that for a bit and it seemed to affect performances on the pitch through some of the things he said!

although it does a bit silly when you are asked who is going to be european footballer of the year when your managing a BSP side! not totally unrealistic i suppose but highly unlikely!

Archived