Save game could not be loaded

In preferences, change the save game type to "weekly 3 file rolling autosave" for the future. that way, if this happens again, youll only lose a weeks worth of game-time, as there will be 2 back-ups of your save to choose from..

Nothing is loading up at all??

I would suggest moving the save games out of that folder (anywhere will do) and then try re-installing the game. Once its re-installed you can movce the saves back there, and see if that fixes it.

aye thats the latest one... I'm not sure whats causing it, have had a quick look in the technical forum, but i cant see much. Could be worth your while makin a thread in there about it, might get better help!

I assume that your computer meets the min specs for the game and that all the drivers etc are up to date?.. Read the FAQ thread as well.

If all your saves are not loading, then there is an issue with the game files. Uninstall, clear out the cache folder and reinstall using the disc alone, initially to check that the game install ok. If it runs then you can reinstall again via Stream if that is what you want or patch manually.

This has happened to me today as well.

I own a disc version of the game updated it to the latest patch and everything has been fine just come to load the game up and it says the "saved game could not be loaded"?

I can start a new game no problem at all

My computer can easily run this game no issues at all so i'm unsure why this has failed all of a sudden now?

Well cheesed off as i had 6 teams on the go in it :(

Any ideas please.

Archived