Adding/removing leagues

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is it possible to add or remove leagues during a game?

I've got Braintree into the Prem now so no longer want all the leagues down to the Blue Sqaure ones. Also I wouldn't mind adding in Spain & Italy if possible. Is this possible?

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

The most you can do is change their running in the preferences section, processing or something I can't quite remember. So rather than have the game process all their games properly it will just get on with it, although I think it may be reputation based and it might affect the leagues.

• SI Staff

It isn't possible to add / remove leagues once you have started a game.

Like Nomis07 said, you can alter the detail levels so that they are less detailed and should process quicker.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smoggster:

any chance it can be added for 09 or later versions

Think about it - your start-up options create a new savegame which a kind of in-game universe. you cannot add to or take away from what exists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, going a bit into Science there.

Originally posted by TheFuzzyOne:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smoggster:

any chance it can be added for 09 or later versions

Think about it - your start-up options create a new savegame which a kind of in-game universe. you cannot add to or take away from what exists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, going a bit into Science there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a theory: if the Collyers had invented CM a tad earlier, Einstein would have never sat down and come up with his theories of relativity - or maybe he would have a lot quicker; ultimately they're the same reality icon_wink.gif

Archived