How to play in offline mode? (Installed via Steam mode)

The second is via STEAM, which is an online based system. By installing via this method, you need to be online the first time you install the game and can easily set it up to play offline in the future. By using the STEAM route, you will automatically receive any patches or updates that we provide for the game in the future (as long as you are online, of course).

I bought game DVD and I installed my game using via STEAM. But i need to log into the STEAM in order to play it. But Ben says that we need to be online for the first time. Then we can play it when we offline. But i can not play it when i have not Internet connection.

jack your wrong , wen you don't have a Internet connection , steam will ask you if you want to start on off-line mode

try this close steam , disconnect from our connection and open steam you will see after seconds a screen asking to retry or start off line

Jack is correct. Unfortunately it appears that you can't play FM without Steam running in the background, but Jack's steps are correct. I used those when the game was released, and they worked. Steam loads, asks you to confirm that you want to remain in offline mode, and you can proceed.

jack your wrong , wen you don't have a Internet connection , steam will ask you if you want to start on off-line mode

try this close steam , disconnect from our connection and open steam you will see after seconds a screen asking to retry or start off line

It will do that only if you have saved your steam account details (username + password) on your laptop.

I officially hate steam! I am on a 5 hour train journey, no internet connection on my laptop (I am posting this on my mobile) and it has decided to forget my login history so now i can't access football manager! How dare they! Iv spent 30 quid on this game and I can't even play it. I'm dissapointed SI don't offer us another way to activate this game other than steam

Poor show :(

Archived