poor performance after saving a game?

is it me or does form always dip after saving a game?

just been playing with Borussia Dortmund, first 14 games of the season i was won 8 drawn 4 lost 2. saved my game, popped to the shops, came back, couldnt win in 12 games losing 10 of them. this has happened to me with every version of fm loads of times, whats going on?

Your players wanted to continue the good run but no, you had to decide to pop out to the shops didn't you? Then your main striker wanted to discuss a new contract and you were nowhere to be found. Half the players thought you wouldn't return because their pressure attributes are too low. Then, when you came back, did you bring them any Mars Bars?? Nooooo. Shame on you.

Learn from these mistakes and improve as a manager.

Your players wanted to continue the good run but no, you had to decide to pop out to the shops didn't you? Then your main striker wanted to discuss a new contract and you were nowhere to be found. Half the players thought you wouldn't return because their pressure attributes are too low. Then, when you came back, did you bring them any Mars Bars?? Nooooo. Shame on you.

Learn from these mistakes and improve as a manager.

:D

That had me spit out the coke I was drinking. Thanks Gaffovski!

Not really had this happen to me before, but then again I haven't really been on the lookout for it. I'll see what happens in my game and report back if this thread isn't too buried.

Archived