Game running slow - helps.

Hi, my game is running slow & I need help as to how to fix it. Here are my Laptops Specs. All help is very much appriciated. Thanks.

Intel® Pentium® M processor 1.73GHz

Version: x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8

Speed: 1729 MHz

Memory (RAM)

Capacity: 512 MB

Total Capacity: 67.54 GB

Sum of Hard Disks: (C: D: )

Used: 23.32 GB

Free: 44.22 GB

Should just slot into your motherboard. Check the specs of your computer and see if you can:

a) add more ram

b) find out exactly how much you CAN add

c) you'll also need to know which type of ram is compatible with your computer.

You should be able to find out this info by simply googling the make & model of your computer.

Well Ive just googled it and this is what has come up regarding the amount I can put in etc :

Specification

Standard Memory (Mb): 512

Is Standard Memory Removable: Yes

Number of Sockets: 2

Number of Banks: 2

Number of Modules per Bank: 1

Maximum Memory (Mb): 2

I have no idea what this all means so if someone can shed some light on it, I would be much obliged!! :)

Ok, sticks may not be the best description. Basically you they're two small circuit/chip boards you can buy at PC world etc etc. You just have to take the back off the lap top and remove the current RAM boards that is in there and slide in the new one (s). It sounds complicated but I promise, it is dead easy. Just make sure you know your model when you buy them, there are only two options DDR and DDR2. If you don't want to do it, take your lap top and teh guys at PC World will do it, maybe for a small fee, it'll only take a minute.

Archived