Fickle fans !!

My fans are having a laugh i draw 1 match and they tell me that they would have preferred player X to be in the starting lineup instead of player Y.

so in the next match i play player X as player Y is banned anyway and then we go and lose the match...... and they tell me they would have preferred player Y !!!!! also he was suspended and could of no way been in the match anyway !!!! aghhh just no pleasing some ppl i guess lol

Played Shrewsbury who were 4th, Was 2-0 down with 25 mins to go. I managed to pull it back to 2-2 and the fans were disapointed.

Yet if i had been 2-0 up and it finished 2-2. Then fans would have been disapointed in drawing a game they were so in controll of.

So why can't they be happy for the opposite, Coming back to draw in a game they looked out of against a team fighting for automatic promotion too.

57534327.jpg

27668557.jpg

Played Shrewsbury who were 4th, Was 2-0 down with 25 mins to go. I managed to pull it back to 2-2 and the fans were disapointed.

Yet if i had been 2-0 up and it finished 2-2. Then fans would have been disapointed in drawing a game they were so in controll of.

So why can't they be happy for the opposite, Coming back to draw in a game they looked out of against a team fighting for automatic promotion too.

57534327.jpg

27668557.jpg

Cherno ! .......

Archived