a few qns.)

Have a few questions for Fm so far

1.) What happened to the manager picture. I uploaded my picture but it is not seen in the game. Worked for the demo but does not seem to work for the real game.

2.) Anybody notice the stats of the defenders, my defenders are making making less tackles than my midfielders or even attackers. Some times even 0 tackles in a whole game.

3.) Who has the best youth team out there? Is it arsenal or barcelona? tried both and Arsenal seems better.

4.) have you bothered much with training? Is it better to have very heavy training during the season or before the season?

5.) I am managing barceloa for the 1st time ever. Notice the league rule states that only 25 registered players can play in the league. What happens if there is a huge injury crisis. Does it mean I cannot use youth team in the 1st team

This is a truly a good game because I can get Arsenal to play almost like the real arsenal and barcelone to play like the real barcelona with their dominant short passing game. and the game speed is good as well.

1. Try uploading it again, works for me

2. A lot of people are think that defenders aren't tackling enough

3. Arsenal's youngsters don't seem to be as good this year so I'd say Barca

4. Training hasn't really altered much for me so I leave it on default

5. I think that you can play players on youth contracts without registering them. I may be wrong though as I'm not a Liga BBVA expert

You manager picture does tend to disappear unless you create a proper link to it in a config.xml file.

To do this, download any facepack you want - there are loads on sortitoutsi (which'll save you having to write the config file yourself).

Install your facepack in My Documents / Sports Interactive / graphics (you'll probably need to create the 'graphics' folder yourself.

In the game, go to preferences / display & sound and check 'show unique ids'.

Go to you manager page and next to your name should be a series of numbers (eg JOE SMITH 34328329)

Open up the config.xml file that came with your facepack in a text editor like notepad.

Add a line like this:

<record from="FILENAME" to="graphics/pictures/person/UNIQUE ID/portrait"/>

(Just replace the word UNIQUE ID with your actual manager ID # (eg 34328329). Also note that if the picture you want to use in your profile is called 'manager.jpg', lose the '.jpg' when you enter it into the xml file).

So your finished bit of editing should look like:

<list id="maps">

<record from="manager" to="graphics/pictures/person/34328329/portrait"/>

</list>

</record>

Now hit 'save' and go back to 'preferences / display & sound' in the game and uncheck 'show unique ids' and make sure 'always reload skin on confirm' is checked and hit 'Confirm'

That should do it :)

Obviously make sure you save you manager picture in the same place as the config.xml file you just edited.

Archived